Ever heard about electric smoker which is a beast? Well Masterbuilt 20075315 is definitely agrees to that. It have some unique features which no one has. This is why Masterbuilt 20075315 is considered a premium electric smoker. Masterbuilt owing to its products, have become a house hold name in producing best electric smokers. Masterbuilt’s Front Controller Smoker has definitely become one of the most sought-after products. It is proven to be the perfect smoker for smoking beef brisket.
The Masterbuilt 20075315 40’’ Front Controller Smoker is absolutely loaded with features. This smoker has been made extremely presentable also making it simple to control. You can easily watch out for your meat and change the settings to your desire. There is a computerized showcase which demonstrates the inside temperature. Not only that, you can also turn on the light and clock. These settings have been extremely easy for you to change because of its ease of use.
This digital electric smoker has another cool feature which is its see through glass window. You can watch what is going on inside without opening the door and losing the smoke. You can even peer inside to check either to turn or pivot the meat. You can also take out the individual dishes without even opening the smoker. You don’t really have to worry about the inside production, the smoker will take care of it for you.
Masterbuilt 20075315 offers you plenty of space i.e. 900 square inches. You can even cook a whole shelf of ribs in this smoker. Some racks have bigger base which can oblige for poultry and dishes. Those racks additionally turn out for cleaning. There is an implicit dribble container on the base of it for getting all the fluids that tumbles off your dishes and repels those fluids from the wood chip plate. You can expel that plate to shield the fluid from sprinkling out and to clean it.
The smoker has an air damper that you can pivot from the outside for letting in pretty much air. There is a slacking framework to include more wood chips at the start or later in the cooking procedure a snap. One can include a little wood chips at the beginning and afterwards include more without agonizing over temperature drop inside. In this way, this smoker makes it possible for the flavors and assortments accessible from different procedures.
Key Features of Masterbuilt 20075315
- Length: 19.5 inches
- Width: 25 inches
- Height:2 inches
- Weight: 73 lbs.
- Heating Element: 1200 watts
- Cooking Area: 975 square inches
- Color: Stainless
- Material Type: Steel
- Style: Front Controller
Pros and Cons
- Can be stored and cleaned easily.
- Easy to control via remote.
- Affordable and durable.
- Perfect for meat smoking.
- Blue LED Light feature.
- 4 adjustable racks.
- 1200-watt heating element.
- Replacement parts are available.
- Fully insulated, no heat loss.
- Flavor holds well.
- Not waterproof.
Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker – Certain Tips
There are some guidelines to help both amateurs and professionals. Have a look at them….
- A bit more time is needed to assemble this electric smoker than mentioned in the booklet.
- Make sure to install the smoker properly before using it. Don’t worry about time to assemble it.
- Check all the parts prior to assemble the smoker. Sometimes parts are broken or damaged which needs immediate replacement.
- Clean all the racks before starting the electric smoker. Adjust all the racks properly prior to smoking.
- Cleaning the smoker before and after using it is very important.
- Always check the smoker capacity before using the 20075315 smoker. Don’t overload the racks as they might collapse.
- Carefully move the 20075315 Masterbuilt Smoker and avoid bumps.
- Don’t ever move your 20075315 smoker while it is operational. It can be very dangerous.
- Make sure to avert your kids while the smoker is up and running.
Masterbuilt 20075315 Front Controller Smoker – FAQs
1. Is the Masterbuilt 20075315 smoker well insulated? I have heard about it losing heat, is it true?
Yes, the smoker is perfectly well insulated and you don’t have a chance of losing heat. The rumor about it losing heat circulated because this smoker has a glass front. However, make sure to clean the glass everytime you use the 20075315 electric smoker.
2 Can the 20075315 Masterbuilt smoker be used indoors?
Well, this smoker has been made to be used outdoors. So, it can’t be used for indoor cooking.
3. How to clean the front glass of Masterbuilt 20075315?
Any glass cleaning solution is applicable for cleaning the front glass of any smoker. We would recommend cider vinegar solution more suited towards glass cleaning.
4. Do the Masterbuilt 20075315 able to cook in freezing cold situations?
Yes, this smoker is tried and tested for low temperatures. It will work extremely fine even if the temperature drops down to 10 degrees. Though the time for raising the temperature will be longer, you won’t have a problem after it is ready for cooking.
We know one thing for sure that it is highly paying to invest in a smoker. Especially when you have a smoker like this, it work wonders. If you have proper knowledge about electric and digital smokers and can take care of the unit, it can ensure proper working for life. Masterbuilt 20075315 is definitely a highly dependable smoker. The advanced features like RF remote and LED lights can make your holidays even more perfect. So, happy smoking……